The European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) is the global standard in end-user computer skills certifications. ECDL consists of a set of IT qualification programmes ranging from entry level certifications such as EqualSkills to certifications aimed at intermediate and advanced computer users.
For more information, please visit ECDL Malta.
ECDL Notes and Exercises
More notes and exercises for the scholastic year 2011-2012 will be updated later on.
- Module 1 – Basic Concepts – Download & Notes – http://www.teach-ict.com/ecdl/module_1/module_1tests.htm
- Module 2 – Managing Files and Using Windows – Download
- Module 3 – Word Processing – Download, Mail Merge(Steps)
- Module 4 – Spreadsheets – Download, Lesson One, Lesson Two, Lesson Three, Lesson Four, Lesson Five, Lesson Six, Lesson Seven.
- Module 5 – Databases – Download & Notes(Version 5),Forms, Reports – Sample Test 5.1, Sample Test 5.2
- Module 6 – Presentation – Download
- Module 7 – Internet and Communication – Download
Form 2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms 3, 4 and 5 – email@example.com
ECDL Exam Dates and Schedule
At the start of each scholastic year the girls are advised to bring 24Euro to pay for two Modules as soon as possible. All money should be placed in an envelope with their Name, Surname and Class.
23rd February 2013 – Form 3 Module 3 – Schedule 2nd March 2013 – Form 5 Module 1 – Schedule 16th March 2013 – Form 4 Module 5 – Schedule 6th April 2013– Form 5 Module 7 – Schedule 6th April 2013 – Form 2 Module 2 – Schedule
- 1st June 2013 – Form 3 Module 4 – Schedule
- 1st June 2013 – Form 4 Module 4 – Schedule
- 20th July 2013 – Form 2 Module 6 – Schedule
In order to be able to open your diagnostic tests please read the following;
You have booked for an automated test and can take a Diagnostic Sample Test to assess your skills before the ECDL Exam. This Diagnostic test will allow you to orient yourself with the Automated Test System.To take your Diagnostic Sample Test; open the following link either in Internet Explorer or Firefox,
Run the following tests to ensure that your home computer is properly configured for you to take the Diagnostic Sample Test,
- Basic Test
- Network Test
- Office Version you have installed on your home computer
Install any missing items as indicated or enable pop-ups as indicated. Ensure that when you run the tests until all tests read OK and appear in GREEN.
After successfully setting up your computer, you can login to the Automated Test System on
with your ECDL Skills Card number, starting with MT, and your password. If this is the first time you are logging onto the Automated Test System the password is 123456. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD FOR IMPROVED SECURITY AND REMEMBER IT AS IT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR EVERY EXAM. Please fill in any missing details in your account profile to ensure proper preparation before the ECDL Exam.
This procedure listed above is required only once before your first login. You can run the Sample Diagnostic Tests to check your knowledge before the ECDL Exam. Sample Diagnostic Tests include DIAG in their name.
Good luck with your exam preparation!
Best regards and thanks,